Sunday, 29 June 2014

YouTuber Focus #26 | Barbara @ ThePersianBabe

 
Subscribers: 200,989

This week it's back to fashion and beauty vloggers with Barbara from YouTube channel ThePersianBabe. Barbara started uploading videos to her channel back in 2010 and has since rounded up over 200,000 subscribers from talking to us from her bedroom about what she's bought recently, products she's been loving and how to achieve her latest looks. There's no airs and graces, no unrealistically high production values and no shameless self-promotion, just one girl talking to (many) others.

Barbara is now 21, younger than me, but I swear I feel about 16 in comparison because her style pretty is sophisticated. Seriously, she makes me want to wear heels in the day and that's saying something. I know every time Barbara uploads one of her haul videos that I'm going to want to buy at least a few of the things she shows us, if not all of them. I even bought a top the same day I saw it in one of her videos because I trust her style opinions. Ah the power of a YouTube haul.

Whilst Barbara is dedicated to updating her channel regularly it is clear that, arguably unlike some other YouTubers, she does not see this as becoming her full-time career as she is on her way to completing a degree in Pharmacy. Barbara's potential buying influence has however been spotted by brands such as BaByliss who she has been involved with in their #GetYourLook videos to promote BaByliss products. Barbara is also besties with fellow vloggers Shirley (Shirley B. Eniang) and Michelle (Beautyandtheblog) so if you like Barbara's videos and style then you should check these girls out too!

Don't forget you can follow SocialVix on Bloglovin' and you'll never miss a YouTuber Focus post.

No comments:

Post a Comment