Sunday, 22 June 2014

YouTuber Focus #25 | Fun For Louis

 
 
 
Channel: FunForLouis
Subscribers: 765,634
Most Popular Video: Draw My Life | Louis Cole
My Highlight: EPIC WORLD ADVENTURE

Louis Cole is the ultimate YouTuber for all people interested in travelling and living life adventurously. If there's anyone who is going to make you want to leave your troubles behind and travel the world it's him. Oh and if there is anyone who can pull off a full head of dreadlocks, it's him. Seriously, he's like a real life Tarzan.

Now I could ramble on for ages trying to explain to you how Louis became the man he is today and how he became so fascinated with travelling and other cultures, but quite frankly he has covered it a lot better than I could in his own Draw My Life video, so check it out. If I had gone on a road trip to Paris at the age of 16 instead of going to school, well let's just say, I don't think I'd be alive to tell the tale. But that is where Louis' love for adventure began. Louis has a very unique and refreshing way of looking at the world. He describes being held in a Thai military base as 'fun' and I would describe it as my worst nightmare. He even decided to live homeless when he travelled to Australia. But that's what I love about YouTube, you get to watch people who live their lives completely differently to yours and feel like you know someone who you would never usually have the chance to meet.

Louis started his YouTube adventure with his channel FoodForLouis which saw him eat unusual things that definitely shouldn't be inside a human. Tarantula for breakfast anyone? A little after this channel took off, and after receiving some abuse from animal rights activists, Louis decided to focus on his FunForLouis channel where he uploads videos of his travelling adventures and now creates daily vlogs of his life.

After what started as a bit of fun with friends Louis says he now uses YouTube to try and have a positive effect on people's lives. The adventure continues...


'Peace Out, Enjoy Life and Live the Adventure' - Louis Cole

Don't forget to follow SocialVix on Bloglovin' and you'll never miss a post!

1 comment:

  1. I haven't actually seen any of his videos but I've been meaning too ever since someone mentioned how adventurous he is. I get the feeling he's going to put a smile on anyone's face. I'll definitely need to check out his channel soon.

    http://IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete