Sunday, 27 April 2014

YouTuber Focus #17 | Oli White

 

Channel: OliWhite
Subscribers: 381,672
Views: 12,227,591
Most Popular Video: SALT AND ICE CHALLENGE
My Highlight: WHO DO YOU FANCY?

This week it's all about young British YouTuber Oli White. Oli started his channel when he was in Year 10 at school and after a little teasing at first, 4 years later and he's the one laughing. By the age of 17 he was travelling the world making videos and could afford to make YouTube his full-time job. Jealous yet?

Oli is now 19, though I surprised when I first found out because he seems like such a natural at the YouTube game and has the charisma and attitude that seems beyond his years. Maybe it's the older brother in him. Oli regular features his 10 year old brother in his videos. Prepare for the cuteness.

I first came across Oli when I heard Louise (SprinkleofGlitter) singing his praises and it got me wondering what all the fuss was about. After browsing through a few of Oli's videos I quickly got it. He just seems like a nice, genuine boy. I realise I sound like a mother saying that, but for someone with a large following it's great to see it hasn't made him cocky or arrogant.

If your wondering what you'd typically expect from Oli's videos we're talking dares, challenges, advice, on-camera ramblings and regular collaborations with anyone from his Nan (hilarious - check out the My Highlight link above) to big name YouTubers from across the pond like Grace Helbig.

Oli has recently been welcomed in to the DailyMix family - a channel full of videos hosted by some of the most famous UK YouTubers around, a pretty high honour. He's also currently in Milan with his fellow YouTubers for Italian YouTuber convention Itatube. I'm pretty sure it won't be the last he's attending either and his channel and success will only grow from here. Maybe one day he'll be part of the one million+ subscribers channel. He deserves it.

Don't forget to follow SocialVix on Bloglovin' so you never miss a post!


2 comments:

  1. I love your little #youtuberfocus series! its actually such a good idea!-ive followed you!
    MAJOTRON.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete