Monday, 27 January 2014

YouTube Focus #4 | Beautycrush

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Channel: Beautycrush
Subscribers: 1,105,792
Views: 75,290,079
Most Popular Video: My Tattoos & Piercings
My Highlight: Winter Lookbook



I would like to take this opportunity to fully blame Beautycrush's Sammi for my obsessive YouTube disorder. I just found myself on YouTube one day when my housemate walked in and asked me what I was watching. Then I realised I had just spent the last 10 minutes listening to a girl I didn't know talk about all the things she has bought recently. Was this normal? I was too nosy to care. And that's where my fascination with beauty vloggers began.

Sammi is a fashion styling graduate from London who has an eye for all things beautiful, hence the name Beautycrush, and is basically one of those girls you see on the high street and wish you were as cool as. Thanks to her YouTube videos we don't have to sit scrolling through the online pages of our favourite stores figuring out how to get the look, she sits down in front of a camera and tells her subscribers how she does it, all 1 million of us.


 

Sammi's videos cover a mix of fashion, beauty and lifestyle bits and bobs. After 4 years of uploading to YouTube she's pretty much got it sussed. All the fashion and beauty bases are covered, Get Ready With Me style videos, Tutorials, Monthly Favourites, Hauls and Lookbooks are regular occurrences but also look out for Health & Fitness, Q&A's, Recipies and vlogs on her vlog channel TheSammiMariaShow.

A seemingly effortless personal style and infectious personality has allowed Sammi to make fashion and beauty vlogging and blogging her full-time career and has given her the opportunity to work as a stylist with the likes of Boohoo. Maybe YouTube really is the way forward for stylista's in the making.

Don't forget to follow SocialVix on Bloglovin' so you never miss a YouTuber Focus!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment